We would like to thank Jotform for providing us with our form service. It is affordable and easy to use (jotform.com). We use all of our sign up links through this site and have been very happy with the service thus far! We strongly recommend them, you can visit them at jotform.com!
Worlds of Fun Trip 2016
(Limit 40 people)
Open to members and guests
When: July 25th (Leave at 7 am) Leave Kansas City at 6:30 pm
(Our goal is to charter a bus, but depending on numbers we may rent 15 passenger vans).
Where: Pick up and Drop off kids at Champions Run
Cost: Includes transportation, admission, meal, and staff. $90.00++
Join us Monday July 25th as we take a day long road trip down to Worlds and Oceans of Fun! We will depart from Champions Run (In front of the fitness center) at 8 am. We will leave Kansas City around 6:30 pm and return approximately at 10 p.m. The cost for the trip, which includes admission and transportation, is $70.00. We will have chaperones for the trip, however kids aren’t required to stay with the chaperones. We will set a meeting place prior to entering the park. Based on 2015 everyone stayed as a group.
This trip is extremely limited and will sell out quick. (5th grade-10th graders only). If we do not meet the minimum number of 30 participants we will cancel the trip. Sign up must be completed by Monday July 18th (otherwise you will incur a $15 late fee).
We are looking forward to another active, fun-filled summer tennis program at Champions Run. The courts are currently open for play. Staffing will be limited early in the season, but you may make court reservations via ForeTees. Until school is out and our summer programs get into full swing, it would be reasonable to assume that courts will be available for walk-on play. The Pro Shop will be fully staffed by May 25th. Please remember as a courtesy to other members, the following guidelines apply to court reservations –
The Tennis Program has joined the Golf Program in using the ForeTees site for clinic/league registrations and court reservations.
1. All members must reserve a court via ForeTees before they play. This can be done through the Champions website (www.championsomaha.com) or by stopping at the Pro Shop prior to play. All guests must be registered and the member will be charged $6/guest.
2. Adults may reserve courts one week in advance. Members may not make reservations for other members, only for themselves.
3. Juniors may reserve courts three days in advance with the same stipulations as above.
4. You may reserve a court for up to 1.5 hours. This allows for more people to have access to the courts, especially at busy times. When your time has expired, please leave the court immediately if there are other players waiting.
5. For the convenience of others, please cancel reservations to allow other members an opportunity to use the courts. If you are not on the court 10 minutes after the reserved time, the reservation will be considered cancelled.
6. For private special event reservations, please contact Kathy Hawkins, Tennis Professional.
Be a part of one of the fastest growing family sports…join the Champions Run Tennis Program today!
After you submit your registration for Junior golf you will have the option to choose "Register another Junior" or access the CR Junior Clothing order form for 2017!
Run Champions Run 5K and 10K
Let’s kick off the summer with the Second annual Champions Run Fun Run!!!! Get a great workout in and have fun doing it! We will have a 5K COLOR RUN for all ages. Join us at the finish line as we celebrate our amazing Country Club with an after party of energy and high voltage music. Come one, come all, come spend your evening with your family, friends and loved ones to create an evening you will never forget. Click below to learn more!
Questions Call Ben Lorenzen at 402-321-3083
Pool Manager/ Social Media Manager
The Pool is Closed May 28th for Weather
Our pool hours are based on our morning programming as well as prepping and cleaning the pool in the morning. We have swim team programming from 9 to 11 AM and swim lessons from 11:15 to 11:45. We then Vacumm the pool and blow the deck from 11 until 11:45. We will open our baby pool area in 2015 at 11:15 A.M. to accommodate those with younger children. Those main pool deck will be closed until noon.
(Lap Swim 6-9 AM Monday-Friday)
Wednesday: 12-9 (On selected Wednesday's we will close at 2 p.m. for swim and dive meets)
Friday: 12-9 (10 p.m. on selected nights)
Longboards GRILL closes at 8 p.m. each night. They will stay open for snacks and drinks. Food from the clubhouse is not available on Mondays.