We are looking forward to another active, fun-filled summer tennis program at Champions Run. The courts are currently open for play. Staffing will be limited early in the season, but you may make court reservations via ForeTees. Until school is out and our summer programs get into full swing, it would be reasonable to assume that courts will be available for walk-on play. The Pro Shop will be fully staffed by May 25th. Please remember as a courtesy to other members, the following guidelines apply to court reservations –
The Tennis Program has joined the Golf Program in using the ForeTees site for clinic/league registrations and court reservations.
1. All members must reserve a court via ForeTees before they play. This can be done through the Champions website (www.championsomaha.com) or by stopping at the Pro Shop prior to play. All guests must be registered and the member will be charged $6/guest.
2. Adults may reserve courts one week in advance. Members may not make reservations for other members, only for themselves.
3. Juniors may reserve courts three days in advance with the same stipulations as above.
4. You may reserve a court for up to 1.5 hours. This allows for more people to have access to the courts, especially at busy times. When your time has expired, please leave the court immediately if there are other players waiting.
5. For the convenience of others, please cancel reservations to allow other members an opportunity to use the courts. If you are not on the court 10 minutes after the reserved time, the reservation will be considered cancelled.
6. For private special event reservations, please contact Kathy Hawkins, Tennis Professional.
Be a part of one of the fastest growing family sports…join the Champions Run Tennis Program today!